A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 350 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
To strengthen our Global HR Department, we are looking for a Professional HR Project Manager to support the team with implementing and improving a diversity of HR-related topics. The position of HR Project Manager is a full-time and one-year fixed-term position based partially in our city center office in Manchester, United Kingdom.
As HR Project Manager you will:
- Support the HR Department in the implementation of several strategic projects on an international scope (e.g. Implementation & Improvement of our HRIS, Talent and Performance Management, Employer Branding, culture related projects...).
- Lead the planning and execution of diverse projects.
- Analyse the environment and propose ideas for the implementation of strategic projects.
- Support the alignment of the roadmap of the HR strategy with the company's strategy.
- Involve necessary resources and stakeholders in the projects and help improving work flows.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in our European offices (Switzerland, Spain, Poland, Serbia, Romania) to implement the projects locally.
- Prepare regular reports to your supervisor and the Management.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with major in Economics or HR.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience within HR including first-hand Project Management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, other languages are a plus.
- IT affinity regarding MS Office and HR Management Systems.
- Team player with the capability to work in a dynamic, international environment.
- Very good communication and project management skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your complete application (Cover letter and CV)). We look forward to welcoming you to our Basel office.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.