As an international pioneer in scholarly open-access publishing, our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines and platforms. Besides our publishing main business, we develop and maintain digital platforms and software ranging from scientific exchange platforms to article databases and search engines, all focused on empowering scholars and giving them the best possible product and service. As of 2022, we count more than 6500 colleagues in 15 offices across 10 countries.
Team Introduction/ Position
To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for a Google Analytics Data Analyst/Tracking Specialist to establish and manage systems and practices that allow our data and product teams to track and evaluate web traffic. As part of the analytical mind of our organization, your data-driven approach supports a variety of our product, marketing and business decisions.
As an GA Data Analyst you will:
- Set up and manage data collectors, triggers and tagging structures for digital products and mailing tools.
- Set up data dashboards and reporting tools for our digital product teams in accordance with their development needs and KPIs.
- Identify and validate product and business development objectives through data insights and communicating them to stakeholders
- Experience in analyzing traffic through websites and digital marketing campaigns (display ads, email)
- Proficiency in data analysis techniques and use of related tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio )
- Experience in working with paid search and advertisement platforms (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Experience with web technology and optimisation practices (A/B and multivariate testing)
- Proficiency in the verbal and written use of the English language
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a related role-
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence and/or Data Science is a plus
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving:
- A motivational letter that briefly describes your motivations for joining MDPI
- A resume including personal information, past education, work experience
- If available: reference letters, certificate
At MDPI, we develop and maintain various platforms in order to better serve the scientific community. Please find here-below a list of our main platforms:https://www.mdpi.com/https://sciprofiles.com/https://sciforum.net/https://www.scilit.net/https://www.preprints.org/https://www.mdpi.com/bookshttps://www.jams.pub/https://encyclopedia.pub/